I'm the world’s most fully covered tattoo fan – people say I’m crazy but I’m having my whole body done for the 3rd time



DESPITE his critics, a man crowned the “world’s most fully covered tattoo fan” believes he has room for more ink.

Alberto Rodriguez Varela Grandal from Tenerife, Spain, has already spent £35,000 covering his body twice and is set to get a third revision.


Alberto Rodriguez Varela Grandal is covered in ink - known aknown as ‘blackout tattooing’Credit: mediadrumimages


At 22, the man didn’t have any tattoosCredit: mediadrumimages
The security guard got his first tattoo at 22 but was unable to relate to any particular style.

He kept experimenting until he found himself most relatable with a full sleeve of black ink, which he increased over the years.

But his body art – known as blackout tattooing – has prompted people to call him “crazy”.

However, Alberto said he was not phased by others’ opinions.



He said: “Many people see me and think I’m crazy.

“But I’m a much more mature and rational person in every way since getting my tattoos.

“I feel like the same person before and after the process.

“Having these tattoos is a good filter at the end of the day to find out which people are open-minded and tolerant.”

Alberto’s ink has received mixed emotions via his social media and on the street – but he stands by his decisions.

He said: “I have many people who love what I do and many others who insult behind a screen.

“But it’s nothing new – people hate what they don’t understand.

“It’s just that I have been educated in a different way and I respect the lives of others.

“In fact, I believe I have calmed down more than ever because of my tattoos.”

Following his first round of body art, Alberto never predicted he would progress into blackout tattooing.

He said: “I got my first tattoo at the age of 22 just for the aesthetics.

“When I got a stable job I started getting pieces of tattoos on my body.

“But I never had the idea of doing my whole body until I advanced with age.

“It was then that I started looking for a style that was more aligned with me and came across blackout tattoos.

“But I understand that blackout is a transgressive style and most people don’t like it.”

Despite his body being covered in ink twice, Alberto believed there was still room for more.

He said: “I have spent more than £35K on my tattoos.

“I’ve tattooed my whole body twice and I’m going through the third revision.



I’m in the process of reviewing my entire body for the third time to make it to my liking.

“My partner Amber also loves tattoos so we get along very well and form a great couple.


Alberto with his partner AmberCredit: mediadrumimages.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Viral video|| A video of a chubby lady flaunting her backside went viral (video)

Lady with tinted hair wiggles in transparent outfit (Video)

Thick African lady shakes her nyash in a tiktok video. (watch)